Wednesday

a sunny winter day, a soy latte, a muffin and a paper


Ah, it was a relaxing hour in the Dark Horse cafe this afternoon. I was on my way to another script meeting for one of the Short Dramatic Films (let them be deemed the SDFs from now on). Little did I know, I was going to the wrong place and would miss the meeting entirely. Mmm, what a nice drink.

We have been working hard on our little film. It's now called WHITE VANS. We have a website (we have about 20 now) and it is www.yourbluebike.com

Hope you're all doing great,
Aren

1 Comments:

Blogger singne said...

What a great photo! A pink cyclamen and a sunny wood table, even a heart in the soy latte. I always like to know the context of a picture, and I can imagine you sitting there, relaxed and unhurried, innocent of the knowledge that you had the meeting place all wrong, and were about to have a frustrating and futile trip ahead of you. Hope it didn't matter too much! xox

2/2/07  

Post a Comment

<< Home