Wednesday

Back to Bratislava

I was planning on going to Budapest today. But after a long week of editing I was lazy and scared of the travel time. Back to Bratislava!

Classic Bratislava


Self Portrait


'Bar OK'



This blue church is a fairly new addition to Bratislava. Built in 1910.



I had a nice time, walking around the city all day with nothing particular to accomplish. I ended up getting a haircut at some strange hole in the wall (4 Euro) and some new sunglasses at a strange mall. I also bought a nectarine and some almonds... and a gelato. And to top it off, I found an amazing vegetarian restaurant. It's a fact: vegetables are really good.

4 Comments:

Blogger reva said...

i look forward to seeing your haircut tomorrow. that looks like your ideal meal. so glad to hear you found some vegetables.

12/8/09  
Blogger singne said...

yes, yay for vegetables!

13/8/09  
Anonymous Ron said...

What an interesting place, It's like a mini Disneyland without the rides and crowd.

15/8/09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the church and interior has that Mediterranean bluish look...and I love the way the color and trim are so visually tidy.
bonnie

23/8/09  

Post a Comment

<< Home