Monday

it's inside that counts



Aren has returned to regularly scheduled programming with the recent aquitsion of a new nano (thanks Singne!). His daily commutes are now once again filled with indie rock.


Much to Aren's dismay, I decided that the case was too nice to recycle and could be reused in numerous ways. I thought it would make a great teeny dollhouse or packaging for a present or perhaps a travel toiletries case and put in my drawer of packaging-waiting-to-be-turned-into-something-useful. It didn't languish long in the drawer as I turned it into my new bobbin case. I added a band of elastic as it doesn't stay totally shut on it's own. So tidy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're no longer deprived of music, Aren!

Reva, I kept my own little case too, (you're right, it doesn't stay closed on its own once that initial tape is peeled away) and I too have one of those drawers ... don't know what I'll use mine for yet. Hadn't thought of a teeny dollhouse! Singne

23/5/07  

Post a Comment

<< Home