Tuesday

The Year of the CFC



Last night we went to the screening of the Short Dramatic Films. Aren edited 2 of the 5 shorts this year. The screening was held in one of the big movie theatres in town and the biggest theatre they have. It was packed. The films looked great for the most part. We didn't love them all but there were really weren't any major diasters. Aren is now totally finished his program. What a year! I don't think Aren has ever worked so hard. Inadverently, I bought Aren his first tie yesterday. We were going for special but not to formal. I also gave him a haircut at the last minute. Who knew I could cut hair? Aren.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all your accomplishments this year! Looking forward to seeing you both in July!

5/6/07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, what a year! and hard to believe that it's been a year already. I'm so glad you had the opportunity to attend the CFC Aren, and it will be so interesting to see where you go from here.
I echo Kate's Congratulations!

Love the pics, you both look great!
xox Singne

6/6/07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking great.
Wish I could have been there to see the films- I'm so impressed and proud.
It will be good to have you both home and hear the stories.

7/6/07  
Blogger mom/bonnie said...

Aren,
A belated congratulations for on achieving such a major professional goal...it must have been thrilling to see some of your hard work during the last year displayed on the screen...
am thinking of you...
love Bonnie

12/6/07  

Post a Comment

<< Home