Thursday

indulged

After an afternoon of editing I walked over to Modra's best cafe for my now daily espresso (see earlier post for photo). While sipping, I read a terrific short story about a man whose marriage is disintegrating. There's also a reflective ceiling way up in the sky that starts off as just a speck, but day after day gets closer and larger. Eventually he's pressed flat on his back, the town he lives in is completely flattened. Excellent. I sat for a while and fantasized about optioning (paying the author for rights to make a movie based on the story) the story. Then I had a gelato: lemon and chocolate. I licked and walked up to Elenka's house to see when the crew was going to break for dinner. I was quickly offered a huge slab of Tiramisu. I ate.


2 Comments:

Blogger reva said...

i see the italian theme continues. or should i say mexican?

20/8/09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

was there mainly cake and some filling can't make out the details...love the tiramisu...interesting presentation.
bonnie

23/8/09  

Post a Comment

<< Home