Friday

30

Recently I turned 30. We had quite a fun day. Here's how it went.

9:30am

Incredibly thoughtful presents.... presented by Reva.




They turned out to be:

A cozy handmade Antler Street scarf (reva)
A great book all about dreaming
A classy compass for everyday use (I've been wanting this for a long time)







10:00

Scrumptious waffles and coffee at Saving Grace, the best breakfast in TO.






11:00

A walk and photo shoot. Reva gives some respect to the lions...





then jumps into a new dress (somehow I've mixed up two days I think.... sorry) and has a headshot taken for the next 'wallstreet ladies' magazine...






1:00

We arrive at Dufflet, where an incredibly delicious treat awaits us.




We eat too much, laugh about it and proceeded to spend the rest of the day at the movie theatre. A great day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a lovely birthday Aren - I was sure Reva would see to that!
The chocolate cake ... is that a little teeny cake, or a great big one? It could be either ... I see a '30' on it! xox

12/11/07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 3oth Aren,
May the coming year be healthy,
peaceful and joyous...and of course
prosperous...
we will celebrate at the Christmas
time...
warmest regards,
Bonnie

13/11/07  

Post a Comment

<< Home