Saturday

Stormy Days


The storm warnings are coming every day. The ambient light is steadily dropping. People are locking themselves inside their homes and their cars. Winter is taking hold of this city.

I went up to the edit suite today with camera in pocket. I stopped for my first Americano in 40 days, the abstinence a sad concession to my pricey naturopath. Let me say that this Americano, capitalized because it deserves capitalization for it's greatness, was the best Americano I've ever had the pleasure to let pass through my puckered lips.

To make the time even more enjoyable, I 'reviewed' Alicia's new CD 'Freighters'. 4.5/5 rating. She lost a half star for poor packaging presentation. It looked like it was burned on a computer and handwritten. And the sleeve was just plain white paper. Hm. Good thing the music was devastatingly beautiful.

Here are some photos. See you all soon,
Aren




1 Comments:

Blogger singne said...

good thing you are about to escape that cold stormbound city!

The Americano looks so good ... it must have been pure pleasure after 40 days without. Rose told me that she is developing a liking for coffee now - she's late coming to it, as you were.

Alicia's new music is very beautiful isn't it - very exciting - I'm looking forward to her getting it pressed and upping her rating to a 5/5!

Can hardly wait to see you and talk about all those things! xox

16/12/07  

Post a Comment

<< Home